Skilhunt DS10 LED CREE XML-2 EDC Flashlight 300 Lumens w/ M1 Charger Package
Yet, with 300 lumens output, this torch is more than enough to light your way. IPX8 rated waterproofing, impact resistance up to 1.5m, and able to utilize both CR123A(non-rechargeable) and RCR123A(rechargeable), are just some of the features.
DS10 CR123A EDC flashlight
LED: CREE XM-L2
Max output: 300 Lumens
Max runtime: 140 hrs
Max beam distance: 98 meters
Max peak beam intensity: 2400cd
Impact resistant: 1.5 Meter
Battery: 1x16340 or 1x CR123A
Rated Range: 2V ~ 4.2V
1. Super bright & lastest CREE XM-L2 LED, High-performance, High-efficiency and energy conservation.
2. Durable aluminum vacuum plating reflector, Efficiency reflection, perfect beamshot, excellent structure
and temperature resistance.
3. Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with 99% luminousness anti-reflective coating.
4. Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization.
5. Multi-level dissipating heat design, excellent heat dissipation. Flashlight head integrated construction, high
6. Side switch button to transferring mode user-friendly interface to adjust output.
7. Four output levels and strobe, suitable for different environment.
8. Wide input range provides more choices of batteries.
9. Automatic memory function, remember bast used setting and can be preset to specific output mode
for instant access.
10. Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
11. Low-voltage prompts function, the light will flash when the battery is low, remind user replace the battery
12. Engineered anti-slip knurling for a tightly firm grip.
13. Dual recoil absorbing springs, battery impact resistance.
14. Tail stand as a candle-light.
15. Tail hand hole design for lanyard use, to prevent accidental dropping.
Head diameter 24mm/0.94inch
Body diameter 22mm/0.86inch
Weight: 47g / 1.65oz (without battery)
Accessories: Clip, lanyard, magnet replace O-ring, Operator?s manual, Warranty card, Spare O-ring
Optional Accessories: Headband
Please see online reviews of the item:
What is an EDC Torch?
An EDC(Every Day Carry) Torch/Flashlight has to be compact enough to be carried every day. Most high powered flashlights out there are too bulky to carry around so they end up not being used. Skilhunt saw this void and decided to design products that can be compact and light, yet able to harness the full potential of new High Output LED's.The result, the Skilhunt EDC range.
This light is powered by Lithium Batteries. Lithium batteries are classified as dangerous goods. Always use QUALITY PROTECTED batteries and chargers. NEVER leave batteries inside the unit when not in use. NEVER fully discharge the batteries. Battery leaks and corrosion are NOT covered by warranty. By purchasing this item, you agree that you understand the dangers of using lithium batteries and knowledgeable in handling them.We are not responsible for injuries or damages caused by improper use of batteries, use of unapproved/uncertified generic batteries, or due to negligence.
Warranty:24 Months Australia Warranty